How to be a Certified Therapist
- Applicants must hold a diploma degree in CBT presented by the EACBT “Certificate of Cognitive Behavior Therapist”* or the Academy of Cognitive therapy www.academyofct.org or present equivalent material to requirements of diplmate status.
- Applicants must be licensed for independent practice. If licensing is not available the applicant may present alternative credentials for review by the Association.
- Inclusion on the EACBT list of certified cognitive therapists.
- Referrals of patients seeking cognitive therapy through our referral database.
- Description of your practices, publications, & presentations on the EACBT website.
- Documentation of competence in cognitive therapy for consumer satisfaction, employment, promotion, or residence.
- Opportunities to guide the development of cognitive therapy by serving on committees of the association.
- Participation in continuing education programs & workshops sponsored by EACBT.
- Discounts available to EACBT Members on workshops & congresses sponsored by the EACBT.
Reham Aly, MD, PhD
Consultant Psychiatrist. Egyptian Training Authority.
President, Egyptian Association of CBT.
Academy of Cognitive Therapy (USA) Diplomate
8 Morad St., Giza Square, Cairo, Egypt
Prof. Dr. Hisham Ramy MD
PhD Psychiatry, MSc neuropsych. DPP
Professor of Psychiatry(ASU)
Consultant Psychiatrist (UK)
Secretary General of the Egyptian Psychiatric Association (EPA)
Vice President of the Egyptian Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (EACBT)
4 Al-Marghani street, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Dr. Safaa Eraky
M.Sc. Neuropsychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University
Egyptian Board of Psychiatry, MOH
M.Sc.Mental Health Policy and Services, Nova Meical School, Lisbon, Portugal
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Diploma , EACBT
Secretary general of Egyptian Association of CBT
31 Abd Elhamid Badawy, masr elgedida , first floor
Dr. Adel Elagawany
Arab Board of Health Specialization in Psychiatry
Egyptian Board of Psychiatry
Master's Degree in Neuropsychiatry (M. Sc.)
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Diploma
Psychiatric Health Resort , Prof. Ahmed Okasha
Prof. Ahmed Okasha St., Off Mehwar Anwar El Sadaat,El Banafsig 2 District,Behind Police Academy, First Settlement ,New Cairo , Egypt
Dr. Hala Elsaid Sayyah
Ain Shams Hospital.